Revised 1.1 September 14, 2015
Version 1.0 September 11, 2014
This was tested on both Raspberry Pi Model B and Raspberry Pi Model B+
A 32 Gb micro SD cards were used for the Raspberry Pi Model B+. A full size SD adapter was used with the micro SD ard for the Raspberry Pi Model B.
The original version was Raspbian Debian Wheezy.
For these instructions, you will need a windows pc machine that can write to a SD.
1. Contact Densitron for the location of the newrasbin image on the web
2. Download image onto a windows PC.
3. If image is in a compressed rar file format, use the appropiate tool to uncompress it.
3. You cannot use the standard microsoft windows move or copy command to write the image the SD.
4. You must download and use win32diskimager to write the image on to the SD
5. After writting image to SD, insert SD into Raspberry Pi and power up.
The kernal is configured utilize the full screen of a 84-0188-000T and the PCT of the 84-0188-000T.
This image boots “startx” without a password. THe command line user and password is the default setting.
login: pi password: raspberry
When using the display in portrait mode add the line “ display_rotate=1” in /boot/config.txt as I stated below. Also add the lines underneath the identifier “evdev touchscreen catchall” in the file: /usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d/10-evdev.conf
Option "SwapAxes" "1" Option "InvertY" "1"